Hear Ye, Hear Ye: The Winners of the 2 week Painting Challenge

I have to say before I announce the winners that I am so very humbled by the likes and kind comments I received during the 2 weeks, its definitely kept me going! And for being so Patient for the winner announcement. Please keep coming back here to see what else I am posting and painting.  So without further a do: drum roll! The winner with the most likes, follows, shares and comments were:
Tausha, Sherry Ross and Rose Nyman!  Congratulations Girls! You are all Fabulous!
Thank you ALL for entering and showing interest in my art work, it has been such a blessing.
Tauhsa was here to night so I was able to get a picture of the painting she chose!  Rose and Sherry let me know in the comments which paintings you would like. Thank you Again for your support, you are all amazing!!

No comments: