school of rock anyone?

have you ever experienced the wonderful sweet vouce of a co-worker breaking out into full song. I tell ya, its like unto no other. First a high pitced wailing pierces the ears to the lastest coldplay song, then you get your haevy metal lovers who rock out next to you and wail with the power chords. I thought I would be clear of this group of people with whom music over powers them and creates a embarrassed public singing in what otherwise would be a proffessional work place. But alas no, who could resist a request for guns and roses rendition with a back up singer and air guitarist, there is not a chance I am shy,even if your like me and have been practicing your 'sweet child of mine' since middle school. Maybe some day Brad this music experience will be ours, but the day will be when I am blissfully un aware that I am singing. After all isn't that the power of music?

2 comments:

B-rad said...

I have been called several times on my uncontrollable singing or dancing. Both of which just happen. I cannot control nor be held responsible for these actions

bec said...

I'm excited to hear you belt out a song sometime Kim. I accidently started singing along with my too loud music during a figure drawing class one day. everyone laughed. I was embarrassed