the works










Hi, this post is in honor of Curt since he gave the idea to put more work up on here, although every one is welcome to partake and enjoy :) All these images are copy righted so no nicking, got it? Nice one, the one on the right I painted for my little sis when she got married. The one on the left of the guy (yes this is a real person girls) I did for part of a class project last year. The bike pitcture was a image I did for work, which was very enjoyable, the diner one I did for work also, these were a bit of a break through for me in the use of illustrator.

5 comments:

B-rad said...

Nice Work!

Kelly said...

lovely!

bec said...

yeah, cool stuff Kim!

Unknown said...

This is just about the awesomest thing I've ever seen.

masta_te_cha said...

It turns out that your blog was not that difficult to find. Lunch was awesome yesterday! No hard feeling I hope? It was all in fun and games. We got nothing but love for our Ironton friends. Your work is good! Thanks for the viewing!